Becoming a CMP customer is quick and easy. Simply request and return our credit application and begin enjoying the benefits of all that CMP has to offer. One of our service representatives can walk you through the process of filling out an application to establish new service. You’ll be asked a few simple questions such as:
- How many people reside in your home?
- How many bedrooms are there?
- How many bathrooms do you have?
- Which appliances will be using propane?
- Do you have any supplemental heat sources?
- What is your estimated annual usage?
After this call, we’ll send you a new customer packet, which will contain a lot of helpful information. As a new customer, you’ll receive:
- Tank agreement at NO COST to you with annual minimum usage met.
- Tank maintenance and outside equipment inspection programs at no cost to you.
- Gas Service Safety Inspection – a documented pressure, leak and flow test performed on your system, done at the time of your tank set, to ensure safe, reliable service.
If you need to lease a tank, one of our sales representatives or branch managers will come out to survey the site and determine the best and safest location. Then we will schedule a time to come out and set your tank. For new CMP customers who own their tanks, we will set you up on a delivery schedule that is efficient, fits your needs and is convenient for you.
Interested in establishing new propane service with CMP? Contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Establish Credit with CMP
You are not required to establish credit with CMP Energy, but if you would like to, we’ve made it easy. Just request the appropriate credit application, fill it out and email it back to us. You can also print it off and either give it to the CMP representative when they come out to survey a tank location or drop it by our branch office at your convenience. If you are self-employed, please complete both a residential application and a commercial or contractor application.
At CMP, we take your privacy very seriously and will never share your information with anyone without notifying you first.
Send Applications to:CMP Energy, Inc.
2719 Walton Street
P.O. Box 669
Philipsburg, PA 16866
Fax To: 814-342-3737
Email To: email@example.com